The corona Virus is the group of related viruses that cause diseases in Mammals and birds. Its Symptoms are founds in animals to animals. In case of humans, it causes flue. It cause diarrhea and in case of birds for example chickens they causes upper respiratory tract disease.
- How this Corona Virus Discover?
First time in history Corona Virus Discovered in 1930s in domesticated Chickens.But the virus in humans was discovered in 1960s.
- What are the various types of the strains included in Human Corona Virus?
- MERS-CoV : The MERS-CoV shows its symptoms in 2012,2015 and 2018.
- SARS-CoV : This virus caused a disease which is known as SARS. Its Symptomes or Outbreaks first occurred in 2002 to 2004.
- SARS-CoV : This virus caused a disease known as COVID-19. It came into effect during 2019 and 2020. (Pandemic).
- What shows Covid-19 according to scientific study? (Epidemiology)
As usual we all know the first case of Covid-19 was identified in December,2019 in a city of China named as Wuhan. Whereas the first case Covid-19 in India was reported in 30th of January 2020.
- Confirmed cases are 1,273,990
- Deaths are 69,444
- Case fatility rate is 5.5%
But the cases are increasing day by day.
So, according to Scientific study this virus is 96% similar to the Bat Corona virus, So its widely suspected that this virus originated from Bats as well.
- How a healthy person attacked by this virus?
The Covid-19 Virus is a respiratory virus. This Virus generally transmitted through the droplets. An infected person when coughs or sneezes then the droplets generating from an infected person causes attacked to the healthy person. That’s why an infected person talk to healthy person this virus easily attacked to a healthy person.
- How much time Covid-19 takes to show its symptoms?
It generally takes two to fourteen days to show its symptoms.
- Our company’s main motive is Prevention is better than cure.
Actually from the starting Corona Virus till now there is no any type of Vaccine available to prevent from Covid-19 disease but you can adopt some type of the preventive measures to protect yourself from it.
So, the question rises from here is:–
- What should we have to do or what we have to do not?
We should have to do:-
- We have to wash our hands daily after 20 minutes for at least 20 seconds.
- We have to use antiseptic soaps or alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- We have to maintain social distancing. We have to stay at home and self isolated ourself from others if you feeling unwell.
- We have to keep distance at least of 1 meter or 3 feet from the people who are unwell.
- We have to keep our nose and Mouth with a disposable tissue or face mask, So that we can prevent the virus’s entry into your body.
- After using the tissue, dispose it off well, So that it cannot cause further infection.
- We should not have to do: –
- We do not have to touch our face again and again if our hands are not clean.
- After all that: –
- Hence, to stop the termission the Government of India under the decion of Prime Minister Narender Modi ordered a nationwide Lockdown for 21 days on 24th March thus limiting the movement of whole population of India.
- But when this lockdown would we over then we have to Sanitizer all our working areas and homes, so that there would be no probability of its transmission.
After lockdown we should have to sanitized our offices, houses because of regular transmitting of the flu. There are many number of companies we can contact near to us. Sunshine Pest Control agency is one of the bestest pest control company even used to prevent your structure with help of many type of chemicals as well with the help of experienced team. There are number of specific tools are are used and chemicals were used for sanitized your structure.
In all over the Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur, Shimla, Rajpura, Baddi, Nalagarh, Hoshiarpur, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana. Sunshine Pest Control Service Provide the Services. To make your structure secure from this Covid-19 mist contact.