The coronaVirus is the group of related viruses that cause diseases in Mammals and birds. Its Symptoms are found in animals. In the case of humans, it causes the flu. It causes diarrhea and in the case of birds, for example chickens, they cause upper respiratory tract disease.
How was this Corona Virus discovered?
First time in history Corona Virus Discovered in 1930s in domesticated Chickens.But the virus in humans was discovered in 1960s.
- What are the various types of the strains included in Human CoronaVirus?
- MERS-CoV : The MERS-CoV shows its symptoms in 2012,2015 and 2018.
- SARS-CoV : This virus caused a disease which is known as SARS. Its Symptoms or Outbreaks first occurred in 2002 to 2004.
- SARS-CoV : This virus caused a disease known as COVID-19. It came into effect during 2019 and 2020. (Pandemic).
- What shows Covid-19 according to scientific study? (Epidemiology)
As usual we all know the first case of Covid-19 was identified in December,2019 in a city of China named Wuhan. Whereas the first case Covid-19 in India was reported on 30th of January 2020.
- Confirmed cases are 1,273,990
- Deaths are 69,444
- Case fatality rate is 5.5%
But the cases are increasing day by day.
So, according to Scientific study this virus is 96% similar to the Bat Coronavirus, So its widely suspected that this virus originated from Bats as well.
- How can a healthy person be attacked by this virus?
The Covid-19 Virus is a respiratory virus. This Virus generally transmitted through the droplets. An infected person when coughs or sneezes then the droplets generated from an infected person are attached to the healthy person. That’s why an infected person talks to a healthy person. This virus is easily attached to a healthy person.
- How much time Covid-19 takes to show its symptoms?
It generally takes two to fourteen days to show its symptoms.
- Our company’s main motive is Prevention is better than cure.
Actually from the time of starting Corona Virus till now there is not any type of Vaccine available to prevent from Covid -19 disease but you can adopt some type of preventive measures to protect yourself from it.
So, the question rises from here is:-
- What should we have to do or what we have to do not?
We should have to do:-
- We have to wash our hands daily after 20 minutes for at least 20 seconds.
- We have to use antiseptic soaps or alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- We have to maintain social distancing. We have to stay at home and self isolate ourselves from others if you feel unwell.
- We have to keep a distance of at least 1 meter or 3 feet from the people who are unwell.
- We have to keep our nose and Mouth with a disposable tissue or face mask, So that we can prevent the virus’s entry into your body.
- After using the tissue, dispose of it well, So that it cannot cause further infection.
- We should not have to do: –
- We do not have to touch our face again and again if our hands are not clean.
- After all that: –
- Hence, to stop the termission the Government of India under the decision of Prime Minister Narender Modi ordered a nationwide Lockdown for 21 days on 24th March thus limiting the movement of the whole population of India.
- But when this lockdown would be over then we would have to sanitize all our working areas and homes, so that there would be no probability of its transmission.
After lockdown we should have to sanitize our offices, houses because of regular transmitting of the flu. There are many companies we can contact near to us. Sunshine Pest Control Agency is one of the bestest pest control companies even used to protect your structure with help of many types of chemicals as well with the help of an experienced team. There are a number of specific tools that are used and chemicals were used for sanitizing your structure.
Chandigarh, Mohali, Zirakpur, Shimla, Rajpura, Baddi, Nalagarh, Hoshiarpur, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana. Sunshine Pest Control Service Provide the Services. To make your structure secure from this Covid-19 mist contact.